Full-time CCTV Technician
We are seeking a full-time CCTV technician with experience in installing and routine maintenance of video surveillance cameras and systems. Supporting Camera products include IP Cameras, Analog Cameras, NVR, and DVR Recording Devices.
Responsibilities of the CCTV Technician include:
- Responsible for installing new security camera systems including cabling and Storage Device (i.e. Network Video Recorders (NVR), or DVRs.
- Remove and rearranges CCTV equipment at on-site locations.
- Test, adjust and troubleshoot CCTV equipment.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot cabling issues.
- Handle Work Orders, paperwork, and transport materials to work site.
- Make recommendations for video security equipment, and servers as well as materials for use in facilities.
- Act as liaison between client and Project Manager.
- Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored by Suppliers.
Last Updated: July 12