Full Time – CCTV Technician Job Responsibilities:
To apply, fill up the form below.
We are seeking a full-time CCTV technician with experience in operating, installing, and routine maintenance of video surveillance cameras and systems. Supporting Camera products include IP Cameras, Analog Cameras, NVR, and DVR Recording Devices.
Responsibilities of the CCTV Technician include:
- Responsible for installing new security camera systems including cabling and Storage Device (i.e. Network Video Recorders (NVR), or DVRs.
- Remove and rearranges CCTV equipment at on-site locations.
- Test, adjust and troubleshoot CCTV equipment.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot cabling issues.
- Handle Work Orders, paperwork, and transport materials to work site.
- Make recommendations for video security equipment, and servers as well as materials for use in facilities.
- Act as liaison between client and Project Manager.
- Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored by Suppliers.
Full Time – Assistant Accountant Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking a full-time Accountant that provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. QuickBooks experience, Bachelor in Accounting. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
Accountant Job Duties
- Individual will share responsibility for Payables and Receivables, Inputting invoices to payable system, writing checks and posting to customer accounts.
- Perform Journal entries and assist on the month-end closing process, prepare journal entries, and other reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Reconcile bank accounts.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assistant Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
College graduate (BS) in Accounting, 2-3 years’ experience as an Assistant Accountant/bookkeeping, QuickBooks experience, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Excel, Management, Bilingual (Spanish/English), M.B.A. is a plus.