Higher Crime in the Summertime? 5 Tips from the professionals.
As weather warms up, unfortunately, so do opportunities for crime. A study from the U.S. Department of Justice showed that on average, burglary rates are highest in the summer, with rates about 9 percent lower in spring, 6 percent lower in fall, and 11 percent lower in winter.
Installing security cameras around your home gives you the added protection you deserve and serves as an essential deterrent to potential intruders. Whether you’re checking in on your children, pets, or valuables, a home security camera is a great tool for keeping an eye on things wherever you may be.
South Florida-based P&O Global Technologies’ team of security system experts share precautionary facts and tips that everyone concerned about home security should know:
- According to the FBI, burglaries of residential properties accounted for 67.2 percent of all burglary offenses in 2017. By installing a home security system, you gain the peace of mind that your family and property are safe. P&O’s cameras can include features like night vision, weather resistance, high-quality 4k resolution, two-way audio, mobile connectivity, and more.
- With most cameras, you can receive an alert if the camera detects motion, so you can immediately evaluate any situation. Installing indoor and outdoor motion-activated home security cameras with this feature is important, so you can check on your home throughout the day and react to a situation in real time.
- Police only arrest 10–15 percent of offenders in home burglaries because they lack actual evidence. Having a CCTV security system is the best deterrent to a break-in.
- The cost of a security system is no comparison to the emotional and financial burden of theft. P&O offers a security solution for almost every budget. Oftentimes, some security systems can also qualify for a reduction on your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- When choosing a security system, consider license plate recognition or facial recognition security systems. Having clear recorded evidence from security camera footage can be used as evidence in court and to fight lawsuits. Having this information documented is very valuable and essential for law enforcement to find and identify criminals which ultimately leads to the overall safety and protection of your neighborhood.
As the South Florida weather heats up and the crime rates are skyrocketing, P&O Global Technologies can help you protect your home. P&O offers the latest surveillance cameras for homes or businesses. Every year, new products come to the market, and P&O ensures to not only install the best, but the most up to date systems. There are many types of security cameras on the market, and each type resolves a particular need of the end user. Whether it’s CCTV and security camera systems, facial recognition technology or license plate recognition, P&O will help you navigate the best option. Our experts deliver free site surveys, professional installation, and support. Contact us today to find out more about how to best protect your home by calling 954-616-0600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About P&O Global Technologies, Inc.
P&O Global Technologies is a leader in CCTV surveillance camera systems installation, using the latest in technology, with more than 20 years on the market providing excellent service to our customers in Miami, FL. We can fit any budget and create a perfect custom package to fulfill your security camera needs, to protect your business or home. P&O delivers free site survey, professional installation, and support by our experienced team. If you are looking for a security camera installation company near you, visit www.pogt.net for more information.
We are proudly serving CCTV security cameras to many clients in different areas of Miami, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, North Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Doral, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano, West Palm Beach, Boca Ratón, Aventura, Miami Gardens, Hallandale, Pembroke Pines, Bal Harbour, Coral Gables, Golden Beach, Davie, Brickell , Coconut Grove.