Video Surveillance: Privacy vs Design
In today’s world, it seems that been under video surveillance is an everyday activity. Even when something happens, we get angry if there’s no security camera evidence. Privacy became a word with variable meaning: I want my privacy, but I want security too. That’s where design started to be important and had to became one with security camera systems.
We know what privacy means for you. So we take care of it, making sure that the cameras are well hidden, so you feel protected but not invaded.
- In the USA only Connecticut and Delaware require businesses to notify employees and customers of video cameras in bathrooms and changing rooms.
- People are generally in favor of video surveillance in public places because it’s proven to reduce crime. Especially in parking garages, tunnels, stairwells, etc.
- Video surveillance is undeniable evidence when used to prove guilt in a courtroom.
- Florida has a law with criminal penalties for secretly videotaping people where they have an expectation of privacy. But it does not protect people in public places like a beach.
- In the UK there are more cameras per person than in any other country in the world.
Home surveillance is easier than ever these days. You can hire a company like P&O Global Technologies, Inc and we can help you out with the decision, installation and set up.
Video surveillance continues to evolve in this relatively new area. We will be looking soon enough to more beautiful cameras, tinier every day.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 954-616-0600.
Get the right Security Camera System!
Call us to get more information!