Spring Cleaning! Quick Steps for Cleaning Your Cameras & Home Security Systems
With more than 20 years in the security industry, South Florida-based P&O Global Technologies is a leader in surveillance camera system installations, using the latest closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems that the industry has to offer. But, what good is a top-of-the-line product if you aren’t maintaining it? By maintaining your surveillance equipment properly, you are not only improving its longevity but also increasing its efficiency. P&O shares quick steps on how to clean your security surveillance system lens.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Can of compressed air
- Optical lens cleaner solution
- We prefer to use Rain-X® for cleaning and water repellant. Make sure to use plastic grade on a camera with a plastic cover. You must be careful with certain products as some can cause damage and ultimately void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Questions? Contact our experts.
Steps to clean a CCTV camera lens:
- Power off the CCTV camera.
- Blow off the loose dirt and dust from the camera lens by using the compressed air can.
- Gently use the cleaning cloth to wipe the lens clean.
- Moisten the microfiber cloth with a small amount of the cleaning solution and wipe the CCTV camera lens gently. This will remove all of the marks and stains from the lens.
P&O Global Technologies recommends cleaning your cameras quarterly. Being in Florida, there are all sorts of weather conditions and elements that you need to protect your outdoor cameras from (rain, high temperatures, etc.). By removing filth and water stains from your camera, you get will the highest quality and clarity in video results. Contact us today for questions on cleaning solutions, to schedule a regular system maintenance to protect your investment and ensure that you’re getting the best performance out of your security system. Call us at 954-616-0600 or email email@example.com.
About P&O Global Technologies, Inc.
P&O Global Technologies is a leader in CCTV surveillance camera systems installation, using the latest in technology, with more than 20 years on the market providing excellent service to our customers in Miami, FL. We can fit any budget and create a perfect custom package to fulfill your security camera needs, to protect your business or home. P&O delivers free site survey, professional installation, and support by our experienced team. If you are looking for a security camera installation company near you, visit www.pogt.net for more information.
We are proudly serving CCTV security cameras to many clients in different areas of Miami, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, North Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Doral, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano, West Palm Beach, Boca Ratón, Aventura, Miami Gardens, Hallandale, Pembroke Pines, Bal Harbour, Coral Gables, Golden Beach, Davie, Brickell , Coconut Grove.